1. The Trademark/Logo must always be used unmodified and in its entirety.
2. When used by a Member the word MEMBER must appear at the bottom of the logo. Please contact the secretariat for a copy of this logo in jpeg, eps, png or pdf format.
3. When used digitally, such as on a website or email signature, the logo must be hyperlinked to the WPC website: www.worldplumbing.org
4. Full members may use the World Plumbing Council Trademark/Logo on their letterheads or home page of a website only signifying their status as a member of the World Plumbing Council.
5. Individual members may use the World Plumbing Council Trademark/Logo on their letterheads or personal business cards only, (this does not include corporate or employer business cards) signifying their status as an individual member of the World Plumbing Council.
6. All Members (Full, Affiliate, Individual) whose membership has lapsed are not able to continue to use the Trademark/Logo.
7. In addition to the use of the Trademark/Logo by a member as outlined in clause 3 of these guidelines, the Executive Board of the World Plumbing Council may enter into licensing agreements with a full member, affiliate member or other approved organisation, who will pay a fee for the use of the Trademark/Logo on publication, products and/or code or any other item or material. All such uses will be considered by the Executive Board, (consistent with these guidelines and the constitution of the World Plumbing Council) subject to application and approval. On the approval of the application, applicants will enter into a legally binding licensing agreement, which will clearly document each and every use of the Trademark/Logo by the licensee and the fee to be charged for such use.
8. The Executive Board of the World Plumbing Council must ensure that any product, publication or code which is licensed to use the World Plumbing Council Trademark/Logo is of a quality befitting the objective of developing the Trademark/Logo as a mark of the highest integrity.
9. No one other than the Executive Board on behalf of the World Plumbing Council has the right to authorise reproduction of the Trademark/Logo.
10. The WPC Executive Board will be responsible for enforcing the provisions of the Trademark/Logo Use Policy including the terms of any licensing agreement between WPC and any other party.